We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our company as experienced painters and decorators.
We require hard working, friendly individuals who are committed to delivering high levels of detailed skilled workmanship whilst continuing and furthering their career within a growing family business.
You will be employed as an experienced painter and decorator and will work alongside other skilled experienced individuals.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of painting and decorating in private domestic environments
- Commitment to develop your career as a painter and decorator
- A passion for delivering the highest quality of customer service and workmanship
- Good communication skills and excellent understanding of English both written and verbal
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Willingness to work hard and to timescales
- Ability to work with some computer software, you will be expected to access this on occasion. (Training will be given if needed)
- CSCS Card
- NVQ3 or City and Guilds equivalent
- Clean driving license
- Evidence of Health and Safety training preferred but not essential as training will be given if required.
The South’s leading residential building firm
The company is also responsible for maintaining all the main English Heritage sites in the area, including well-known tourist destinations such as Stonehenge, Lulworth Castle, Old Sarum Castle and Tintagel Castle.