We are looking for a part time receptionist to join our friendly office team!
(Hours 13.00 to 17.00 Monday – Friday)
They would perform a wide range of receptionist, administration and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation; direct visitors to the office to the area/department/office/location or person they are visiting; answer phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person; make clients and visitors to the site feel welcome and answer their questions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- receive and warmly greet and direct visitors and clients.
- general clerical duties including photocopying, printing and mailing.
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- retrieve documents from filing system.
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and enquiries.
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries.
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts and emails.
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel (when needed) arrangements for managers or supervisors.
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- maintain office supply inventories.
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- communication skills – written and verbal.
- planning and organising
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring.
- attention to detail and accuracy.
- flexibility, able to help the team at short notice.
- customer service orientation
- ability to build rapport with customers and employees, encouraging team working.
- retains exceptional phone skills.
- open to new ideas and ways of working
- ability to work in a small friendly Team.
Salary and Benefits?
Employment packages are tailored around the individual. The hourly rate is £10-£12 depending on experience.
Should you require any additional support with your application please do not hesitate to get in touch via [email protected]
Please forward all applications to [email protected]. Applications are to include an up to date CV and a covering letter, not exceeding 400 words.