Contract Type: Permanent full-time or contract
Competitive rates of pay and benefits
Mouldings has experienced considerable growth over the past 12 months. We are looking to recruit exceptional Painters & Decorators to join our expanding team to help deliver a wide range of high-end residential projects from large multi-million-pound country house schemes and new builds to smaller high quality residential refurbishments, extensions and maintenance contracts.
Operating within a 50-mile radius of Salisbury, our team of over 120 craftspeople pride themselves on delivering a high-quality, premium service, no matter how big or small the project. We are looking to recruit hard working experienced Painters & Decorators who share in our ethos of delivering exceptional service and commitment to excellence, and who are excellent team players and want to play a key part in our continued growth.
- Current & valid CSCS Card
- Experience of painting and decorating in private domestic environments with a passion for delivering the highest quality of customer service and workmanship
- Full driving licence (endorsements to be disclosed) as to travel to sites is required
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- NVQ2, City and Guilds or equivalent qualification desirable although substantiated experience in similar role can be considered as alternative to formal qualification
- Working knowledge of site Health & Safety procedures would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
We have a strong commitment to training and development and recognise that our success is only as good as our people.
We have a strong commitment to training and development and recognise that our success is only as good as our people. If you are looking to join our growing family business, please call Jo on 01722 742228 for further information or send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] or find us on Facebook (@RMouldingandCo).
No recruitment agencies please.
The South’s leading residential building firm
Established in 1798, R. Moulding & Co (Mouldings) is an 8th generation family owned and managed business, specialising in high-end residential building projects. We have our own joinery workshop and are one of the few specialist companies in the region with the scale and skills to deliver a range of high quality prime residential building projects in a very privileged niche of the construction industry. This includes working for high profile clients on some of the UK’s finest buildings.
Mouldings is also responsible for maintaining all the main English Heritage sites in the area, including well-known tourist destinations such as Stonehenge, Lulworth Castle, Old Sarum Castle and Tintagel Castle.